Friday, November 9, 2012

Happy Friday! Meet our next Vendor

Good Morning all,
We are 2 weeks and 1 day out from the fair and Id like to introduce our next vendor!!

Maggie Best.


 
My name is Maggie and I am trying to figure out what I want to do when I grow up. One thing I know for sure, however, is that I like to make things. All kinds of things. Like dolls and earrings and pretty things for your hair and postcards. I find inspiration for my creating (and living, in general) from my travels-- and the people I meet and the things I eat and places I see along the way. Here in my little corner of the universe, I'm just trying to make beautiful, heirloom-quality things. If they bring me satisfaction and someone else a little happiness, I've done a good job. I hope that by doing this and partnering with others, we can all spend and use a little less, and enjoy what we have a little more. 
 
What Maggie brings to Artmore will be a surprise for now however I have seen her work, and I assure you anything she brings will be fantastic!

No comments:

Post a Comment