Sunday, September 23, 2012

Our next vendor comes from Wayne PA, she has a wide variety of things on her shop and we are super excited to have her here at artmore this year!
"What's better than wearing a rhinestone brooch and having everyone give you compliments, or enjoying an adorable lady head vase on your bureau every day?  Give a party and set your table with a retro tablecloth and vintage salt & pepper shakers or antique cups and saucers!  These are some of the reasons I love to buy and sell vintage everything, especially jewelry.  It gives you something that has so much character and beauty, but is fun and different from the modern jewelry of today.  These are pieces of vintage history, from the designer to the materials.  I've branched out into other categories because there are so many fun and funky accessories and home decor items out there!  I try to offer something for everyone at a great prices.
I am also a painter and interior designer; my interior design firm is Segal & Wilmot Design Consultants.  You can see some of my designs at Houzz.com.  Please email me with any questions about my shop on Etsy or design services at csegal6@comcast.net.  Thanks and have fun shopping!"

 Carol Segal

No comments:

Post a Comment